RE: [certi-dev] certi with HLA_USES_UDP / tick

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] certi with HLA_USES_UDP / tick
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:18:57 +0200

Vaibhav,
When saying you call the parameter less tick() "per frame", what is the "fps"
rate? Is the lag increasing?

The parameter less tick() does process only 1 callback, so if you include
tick() directly in the visualization loop with e.g. 10fps, you can process only
1 object @ 10Hz without a lag. If you have more objects and/or higher
frequency, the updates are being queued and processed at 10Hz. (The queue and
the lag are increasing.)

You may try using tick(0, 1). It will process all available updates in each
frame.

Petr