bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Nastaligh - HELP!

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Nastaligh - HELP!
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:10:40 +0300

On Saturday 31 July 2004 00:54, Hooman Baradaran wrote:
> I changed the font using fontforge. The preview looks OK but when I use the
> font in OpenOffice.org, all letter are final letter (i.e. no CHASBEEDEH).
> Any one familiar with editing Persian fonts in Linux?
> I've attached the (updated) file.

Well, first of all, does your OOo support joining? Are you sure that it is
your font's problem rather than OOo's problem? Try your font in kedit.

--
/* It is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a
democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist

Aryan Ameri