bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] questions about shabdix

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] questions about shabdix
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:36:43 -0800

On Saturday 03 January 2004 06:31, Arash Partow wrote:

[snip]

> My point in lay terms, shabdix being based on a knoppix release
> after 3.0 ~should~ have memstick support. (I think, unless it was
> decided at build time that they were not necessary, which is ok
> I guess...... :( )

No such decision was made. But the remastering process of Knoppix and
things that happen during that process are not very clear to us, and as it
seems to some other people too. It might have been that this happened
during the remastering process without our knowledge.

ArashB would be able to verify this in more detail.

Greetings,
Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project