bna-linuxiran

RE: [linuxiran] Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] Debian CDs

From: Hossein S. Zadeh
Subject: RE: [linuxiran] Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] Debian CDs
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 22:18:37 +1000

Hi there,
All distros use X, one version or another (duh!). The problem you described
is the inability of some distros to properly detect and configure X during
installation. You can always, after installation, run "Xconfigurator",
"xf86config" or one of the many other tools that come with X to configure
it. Failing all of that, "vi" or "emacs" (your pick) is your friend. And
let's not forget about our old trusty "xvidtune".

Hossein