bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] KDe translation continues

From: Arash Bijanzadeh
Subject: [linuxiran] KDe translation continues
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:31:20 +0330

Hi all ,
The base of KDE traslated successfuly and the result is satisfactory. If you
have not seen it yet I suggest you to install KDE3.1 and farsi i18n package
or contact us for a copy of Shabdix live-linux that is shipping with Farsi
KDE.
But there is still a lot to do. KOffce and Kdenetwork are the most important
parts that we should work on them I think.Here I want to invite everybody who
is interesting in KDE to help us to achieve our aims. I should say that
absolutely everything that you can do for it is needed. Waiting for you on
the ML and in the www.linuxiran.org (Suggesting the LIGLUG forum :
http://www.linuxiran.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forums&file=viewforum&forum=2)

Cheers
Arash B