Re: [Axiom-mail] A question about Axiom capabilities

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] A question about Axiom capabilities
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 01:28:07 +0100

Hi,

> It would be possible to build a Domain (e.g. SymbolicMatrix) that
> had elements which were symbolic, e.g. the symbol A from the Domain
> would be considered an uninterpreted SymbolicMatrix.

It may be off-topic but I'd like to mention it never the less.

I built (well rather I should say ported over to Fricas) a code
for handling abstract vectors and vector algebra. You can find
it at:

  https://github.com/raoulb/fricas_code/tree/master/vecalg

It runs on the current Fricas version, I'm not sure if
I used features that are not in Axiom. Please note that it
depends on the bubble-sort code from another Fricas branch:

  https://github.com/raoulb/fricas/tree/bubblesort

I should try harder to find time to finish the last bits
of that code.

-- Raoul