Re: [Axiom-mail] A question about Axiom capabilities

From: Mike Valenzuela
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] A question about Axiom capabilities
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:39:42 -0700

The Matrix Cookbook is available online at: http://orion.uwaterloo.ca/~hwolkowi/matrixcookbook.pdf

It is simply a collection of matrix properties which are proved elsewhere. I have done enough matrix calculus to know a basic approach (very similar to the derivatives for indexed tensors in Maxima) if it has to be implemented. The single entry matrix is sort of a generalization of the Kronecker delta function used in matrix calculus.