Fw: Re: [Axiom-mail] AXIOM and C

From: £ukasz
Subject: Fw: Re: [Axiom-mail] AXIOM and C
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:44:49 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 6/4/10, £ukasz <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi thanks for answers.
 There are many reeasons, for example i wrote fast
 noncomutative algebra in assembler using SSEX etc.
 multicores CPU GPGPU and i want to use it with some CAS ( of
 course i didnt wrote whole CAS ;) ). Yep i can use pipelines
 or sth. to establish communication betwen my program and
 some CAS but its waste of "cycles" :).

 Any way thakn You for link its useful. Im just cheacking
 free CAS which can give me more flexibility ( implement for
 example C function in REDUCE is more complex , in SINGULAR
 not so etc. but its look like AXIOM has adv in this field)
 Lukas