[Axiom-mail] Re: [Axiom-developer] [ANN] yet a better version of the axi

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Re: [Axiom-developer] [ANN] yet a better version of the axiom mode for emacs.
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:06:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- Martin Rubey <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> finally, I think I have something more or less working.
> Unfortunately, it cost it me yet another night, but I hope it will
> come useful for some people.

Thanks!  I have uploaded this latest version to
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxAxiomEmacsMode for convenience
(pdf, tangled version, what have you.)

> I would like to ask you to give it a try.  PLEASE send me feedback,
> since that was not really pleasant work.

A light trial on Windows XP using the old Windows binary works!

Very, very nice Martin!

Cheers,
CY

 the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/