Re: [Axiom-mail] Terminal Fonts and Axiom

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Terminal Fonts and Axiom
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:14:37 -0500

> Ah.  (/me mutters under his breath about poorly named macros.)  Well,
> I'm only 26 and didn't get introduced to computers in a big way until
> college, so I'm sure I'm missing lots of these goodies.

hey, *I* am the one who named that macro.
and, yeah, it is poorly named.
but the task was to rewrite LispVM code on a mainframe using EBCDIC
to common lisp on a toaster oven using ASCII. since i rewrote all
EBCDIC-specific code to ASCII specific code this was the only
necessary translation remaining.

ah, how embarassing it is to see one's code exposed after 20 years. :-)