Re: [Axiom-mail] Re: `)read' and large inputs

From: Themos Tsikas
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Re: `)read' and large inputs
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:18:10 +0000

On Thursday 16 November 2006 15:54, Vanuxem Grégory wrote:

> PS: I think too (I can not test, my version of Axiom has the same bug)
> that some objects can not be saved and retrieved, for example
> continuedFraction(0). Themos, am I correct?

trying to put that value in the library goes through without error, I get a
line in index.KAF like this

((|ContinuedFraction| (|Integer|)) (0 "NullStream") . T)

but retrieving the value, I get

--- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) @ 0 (0) ---

   >> System error:
   Caught fatal error [memory may be damaged]

protected-symbol-warn called with (NIL)