Re: [Axiom-mail] Re: `)read' and large inputs

From: Themos Tsikas
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Re: `)read' and large inputs
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:22:17 +0000

Hello

The Library domain is for putting AXIOM values from different domains into one
Keyed-Acess-File. It's a useful way for transmitting values from one AXIOM
session to another. Your first session should have created a directory called
data.KAF containing a file called index.KAF and in this file would be a
Lisp-readable representation of the values you put in it. Do you get these
files at the end of the first session?
The second session must be started at the same working directory as the first.
Is there a directory called data.KAF when you start the second session?

Themos