Re: [Axiom-mail] about axiom documentation

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] about axiom documentation
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:07:42 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 06:15:49PM +0200, Francois Maltey wrote:

> I install axiom on my linux-box : the 2005-02 distribution with plots.
>
> So I'll try to see how to use the free software axiom in order to
> replace mupad.

> Is there a french tutorial ?
> My aim is to see if I can translate my exercices from maple/mupad to axiom ?
> Is there an axiom for window ? (for my classrooom)

  A very nice document has been produced in french by students Quentin
Carpent and Christophe Conil under the supervision of professor Eric
Bachard (all in 'Cc:' of this message).

  I saw it at LSM/RMLL 2004. Unfortunately, I have never found it
available on an Internet site.

Best regards,
Frédéric Lehobey