[Axiom-mail] about axiom documentation

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: [Axiom-mail] about axiom documentation
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:15:49 +0200

Hello,

I install axiom on my linux-box : the 2005-02 distribution with plots.

So I'll try to see how to use the free software axiom in order to
replace mupad.

In mupad there is a big lib.tar file with all librairies for mathématical
computation in the mupad language.
I untar it and I can read and trace almost every program.

I try to find the axiom librairy for mathematical computation, in
axiom language, but I can't.
I test a lot of /usr/[share]/axiom/???
I use a debian testing ditribution.

The first book I browse is the << 30 year horizon >> with 1142 pages.

Is it a good idea ?
Is there a french tutorial ?
My aim is to see if I can translate my exercices from maple/mupad to axiom ?
Is there an axiom for window ? (for my classrooom)

Have a good day !

François