[Axiom-mail] Re: axiom: Why doesnt it draw functions ?

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Re: axiom: Why doesnt it draw functions ?
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:20:36 +0100

Hello,

root <address@hidden> writes:

> I run axiom on SuSe 8.2, and it does everything well, except that it won't
> plot any 2D- or 3D- Functions.
> I tried lot of examples from the Book (have it in Library), and also from
> the input/ -directory.
>
> It usually says something like: "transferring data to viewport".
> It gives no error message, just nothing happens. Also nothing to be found
> with 'top' or 'ps -ax'.

You don't see any graphics because the drawing module isn't currently
enabled (and even included) in the current release of free Axiom.

We know about it. Enabling graphics is in our TODO list.

Yours,
david

PS: if you use Axiom, I would advise you to subscribe to axiom-mail
    mailing lists where Axiom users try to solve such kind of issues.