RE: [Axiom-mail] Looking for beginning with axiom.

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-mail] Looking for beginning with axiom.
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:21:15 -0400

On Sunday, October 05, 2003 10:46 PM Dylan Thurston
address@hidden wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 10:04:42PM -0400, Bill Page wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > A priliminary version of the "Axiom with TeXmacs" tutorial
> can now be
> > downloaded from
> >
> >   http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=axiom
> >
> > See Axiom_Tutorial and the README.txt file therein.
>
> Looks good, but two immediate comments:
>
> (a) Could you include the README.txt inside the tarball, and
> have the tarball extract in a subdirectory?

Done.

> (b) After opening tutorialTOC.tm as instructed, there are
> many points in the text where TeXmacs tags are visible (like
> <Language|>, or <hbox|)show>.

Are you still having this problem? It sounds like TeXmacs
is not loading the 'axiom-tutorial.ts' stylesheet where
these things are defined. Make sure that the file
'axiom-tutorial.ts' is in the same directory as
'tutorialTOC.tm'.

The tarball I just uploaded will put everything in one
subdirectory named 'tutorial'. Everything worked fine for
me when I extracted it under another account.

Let me know if this helps.