autoconf-maintainers

Re: The future of this book

From: Rich Meeking
Subject: Re: The future of this book
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 00:31:01 +0100 (BST)

<snip>
> At some point, Gary wrote:
>
> I'm open to persuasion, but would prefer to own the copyright and retain
> the option to publish at a later date...

</snip>

Definately.

I'd like to see the same happen; I really enjoyed working on it while it
was (semi) alive, but as fewer contributions were made, I myself fell into
the same attitude. But, if people are willing to make a go of it, I'm more
than happy to muck in - let's face it guys, it's a great idea, but we all
need to support each other and 'go for gold', so to speak. So like I said,
I'm up for it, if you guys are...

Cheers,

Rich.