autoconf-maintainers

RE: The future of this book

From: Boehne, Robert
Subject: RE: The future of this book
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:21:23 -0600

I agree with Akim and vote for #1.  As an editor I didn't stand
to gain much from O'Reiley publishing it other than the "fame".
Although it's great to expand documentation, which is always
lacking for any software, there is a real need for a more casual
format like this to give users the big picture.

Robert Boehne