af-test

[Af-test] Deadline for New Members

From: Michael Russell
Subject: [Af-test] Deadline for New Members
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:47:35 -0700

Deadline for New Members
April 28, 2006 is the Cut Off Date to be added to the New Membership Directory and Guide to Sin City

 We are pleased to announce that we are producing the inaugural edition of The Sin City Chamber Of Commerce Membership Directory     and Guide. Every Sin City Chamber Member will be listed in the Membership Directory portion both under your first chosen business category as well as alphabetically.

The cut off date for inclusion in the first ever Sin City Chamber Membership Directory and Guide to Sin City is April 28, 2006.   Please Sign Up Online Today or email us at address@hidden or you will miss this opportunity.

The publication is being produced by David J. Orozco Publications. The sales representative for selling advertising for the  directory is David Carrillo. The directory will be distributed by the Sin City Chamber Of Commerce to our members as well  as in various venues throughout Las Vegas.

Advertisement Space Available ~  If you are interested in advertising in our inaugural edition of the Sin City Chamber Of Commerce Membership Directory and Guide, please let us know right away.   This new publication of the Sin City Chamber of Commerce is due to be released in August of 2006.

A vibrant networking group with fun and exciting events, the Sin City Chamber of Commerce invites you to join our membership .  Please refer to our Membership Handbook or feel free to contact us directly for more information.

Sin City Chamber Membership Handbook

Sin City Event Sponsorship Guide

New Video Testimonials

bullet

Click Here to See A Video Tour of Sheri's Ranch Brothel

bullet

Click Here to See A Video Tour of CGDI

bullet

Click Here to See a Testimonial from Biffy.com

The 2nd Annual Sin City Chamber Spring BBQ to be hosted by the Chicken Ranch Brothel
Not Your Average Chamber BBQ

April 2006 ~ Las Vegas, Nevada:  On Saturday April 29th from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, the Sin City Chamber of Commerce will be holding the 2nd Annual Sin City Chamber Spring BBQ at the Chicken Ranch Brothel in Pahrump, NV.   This Sin City Chamber Event will include a dozen or so exhibits, carnival games, music and of course the beautiful ladies of the Chicken Ranch Brothel.

 “Our membership is very diverse and more than 70% of our members represent mainstream businesses.  It is a thrill for our members to get to network at truly exciting events like our BBQ at the World Famous Chicken Ranch Brothel” commented Michael Russell, Executive Vice President.  “This will be a unique experience that offers a look inside an iconic American Brothel.”

Head to the Sin City Chamber Spring BBQ and dunk a Chicken Ranch Lady, for a good cause.  Attendees of the Sin City Chamber Spring BBQ will be invited to play several carnival games with an erotic spin including the Dunk Tank, Dart Game, etc.  Carnival games will require tickets which will be sold at the registration desk.  Part of the carnival game proceeds will benefit the Free Speech Coalition (FSC.)

The FSC, a Sin City Chamber Member, will be part of the festivities with their own canopy, literature and giveaways.  Michelle Freridge the Executive Director of the FSC will be attending the BBQ and will be there to answer any questions about the latest Free Speech Issues.

Other exhibits will include a Texas Hold Em’  Learning Experience by NakedFortune.com and Sin City Chamber Members:  Findlay Volkswagen, Biffy.com, the beautiful and talented Snake Babe, Radiance Tanning Salon and On-Site Dental (the sponsor of the Dunk Tank!)

Transportation is available but limited so please RSVP early.  A beautiful state of the art party fan is being sponsored by Diamond Transportation.  Rides are $20.00 each.  DJ Services have been donated by Angel of Vegasdeejay.com.

This will be the 2nd Sin City Chamber of Commerce Spring BBQ to be held at the Chicken Ranch Brothel, Pahrump NV.  This event will be limited to 250 attendees.  Attendees must be 21 to enter.  Sin City Chamber Members enter free and Non-Member Tickets are available online at www.sincitychamberofcommerce.com for $50.00 each.

The Chicken Ranch Brothel is a Charter Member of the Sin City Chamber and a major sponsor of several chamber events in 2006 including the Sin City Chamber Poker Tournament, Golf Tournament, Holiday Party and one of our upcoming Monthly Education Brunches.

Visit www.sincitychamberofcommerce.com  or email address@hidden  for more information.

Thank you for your interest in the Sin City Chamber of Commerce.  Our membership is thriving with over 325 members and growing.  Each month we have networking events designed to be fun and conducive to creating business alliances and establishing friendships.  We look forward to your participation.

Please contact me directly for more information or sign up online today.

Best Wishes,

Michael Russell
Executive Vice President

Sin City Chamber of Commerce
Phone:  702-450-7222
Cell:  702-378-4585

To be removed from this database, please reply with "Remove" in the subject header.