adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Angle questions...

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Angle questions...
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 00:50:46 +0200

On 2 August 2010 22:03, James Nash <address@hidden> wrote:
> Was there a decision at some point to change the angle and scaling factors
> and the wiki is out of date? Or is 64x48 actually wrong?

I think I screwed up and used the 3/4 factor for both y and z, instead
of just y.

In general however a 64x48 base tile doesn't seem bad, it would give
you a bit more overhead view, then using the flatter 41.8 angle.

As far as resolution in general goes, I would take 640x480 only as the
minimum resolution, on iPads and many netbooks you already have
1024x768 or 1024x600 and on PCs of course even bigger resolutions.

--
WWW:      http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/
Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/