adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character portraits

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character portraits
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:05:15 +0100

2009/1/20 Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden>:

Andare is also done, looking exactly like you'd imagine a ranger, IMO:

http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/md5/98737330f56b13505f5e132ba7dd8055-Andare.png

As for the others, well done once again. I particularly like Minas
hairstyle and how Soko looks so like a farmer.

The only change I would suggest is actually giving a quiver to Rrelmer.

Now for the character I did forget last time: Abbot Tham. I had been
thinking quite a lot about him without much success. Since the Yetins
are an order of both fighters and preservers of knowledge, I don't
think there is anything in our world that truly compares. And as none
of the other Yetins have any special look, I guess it would be
appropriate for Tham to not look special either, except perhaps that
he'd live up to his actual position and status.

He's around 60, but in good physical condition. A grey, well trimmed
full beard. Not sure about the hair. Either long and yeti-like, or
shaved off ... or something in between.

At any rate, we'd need two versions of him. One for the time where he
has been badly wounded and a second one where he has recovered. Guess
you could start with the latter, then add some dirt, dried blood,,
pale skin, additional wrinkles etc. for the second.

Kai