xbubble-users

[Xbubble-users] i18n patch

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Xbubble-users] i18n patch
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:18:55 +0200

Hello,

I've done an internationalization patch, which you can find in attachement.
It is rather big, since there is a lot of NLS infrastucture to set in place.
The worst point of this patch is that the path /usr/share/locale is
hardcoded in configure.in since I failed to derive that value from the prefix.

Please consider applying this, and filling the CVS on savannah, so that I
can work on the lastest version.

If you don't like this patch, please say so (and why) so that I can have a
chance to improve what you don't like.

Next todo item on my list is changing the collision detection algorithm,
which seems broken to me since it stops the ball when it becomes adjacent
with an existing one. It should stop the ball when it *collides* with an
existing ball (ie, distance<ball_diameter).

Thanks for your work, Mt.
PS: Please CC me.

--
Dans un pays d'extrême droite, On y parle beaucoup de Dieu, parce que ça
fait longtemps, qu'il a quitté les lieux.