www-zh-cn-translators

Re: The first draft of Chinese version "Free Software for Education"

From: xws192222
Subject: Re: The first draft of Chinese version "Free Software for Education"
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 04:10:02 -0400

Hi,Jerry Xu:

Thank you for your contribution.

However, I still don't know how to submit the translation.
> Should I join the zh-cn-translators group on savannah first? Or, should
> I do other steps?
I saw you created a task [https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?15966]. This
is good.
Is it possible for you to upload the file to the task?
Otherwise you can send the the file to a member of the project.

Yes, normally you have to be a project member to work on the tasks.

I did not find a official translate of the
> clarification( "Permission is granted... no Front-Cover Texts, and no
> Back-Cover Texts").
There is no official translation of GNU licenses. Even if there is a Chinese
translation, it is unofficial and only for understanding purpose. Only the
English version of the license is official.

What is your problem here?