www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] Good morning

From: Raymond Napoli
Subject: [Chinese-translators] Good morning
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:38:50 -0800

Good morning. My name is Raymond Napoli. The reason for contacting you is very simple, namely to introduce you to our firm McMullen Design Group. If you are looking to change the way you are presenting your firm to the world, we would like to offer you an image you can increase your revenues with. Our link is www.mcmullendesigngroup.com

Sincerely,
Raymond Napoli

PS: Do you currently have a web site we could visit? Perhaps we might need what your company offers.