www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] free-world, self-interest, protecting, and thankg

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: [Chinese-translators] free-world, self-interest, protecting, and thankgnus on-line
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:32:59 +0800 (CST)

Dear Colleagues,

The following essays of GNU philosophy and thankgnus
are on-line, please check:

Lin, Villain
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-world.html

Yuan, Yi-Jun
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/self-interest.html

Liu, Muer
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/protecting.html

Zhang, Bin
http://www.gnu.org/thankgnus/thankgnus.html

And I am looking for someone who would like to go on
concluding GNU philosophy.  If you would like to do
this project, please do contact me.

Thank you,

Chao-Hong

ps. I don't have much response on GNU Emacs TUTORIAL,
please send your comment to me as soon as possible.
We might be going to install the translations soon...

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩
寬頻上網- 盡情享受遊戲、音樂與電影的聲光世界
adsl.yahoo.com.tw