www-nb-general

[Wwwnb] Norwegian translations of www.gnu.org

From: Andreas Tolfsen
Subject: [Wwwnb] Norwegian translations of www.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:46:23 +0100

Hello there,

I've been active for some time translating various flyers and small
essential websites for the FSF Europe into Norwegian (bokmål).  I can
also write Norwegian (nynorsk) fairly well.  I'm interested in starting
work on the GNU project and the web translations seems like the most
obvious starting point for me.

Please let me know what I need to do to help out. (-:

I've CCed the Norwegian translators list, but it seems rather dead at
the moment.

--
Andreas Tolfsen
<address@hidden>