wget-dev

Re: wget | Wget incorrectly unescaping relative paths which are escaped

From: Miepee (@Miepee)
Subject: Re: wget | Wget incorrectly unescaping relative paths which are escaped in CSS (#16)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:05:39 +0000

Miepee commented: https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget/-/issues/16#note_1779367370

My original test case for this was
https://metroid2remake.blogspot.com/2022/08/skippys-1st-anniversary.html
There's a big image header at the top with the src
`//2.bp.blogspot.com/-ywa6QbtJjj8/WOCIxqeR4UI/AAAAAAAAEWA/qnCWOdqSFqg2HA6nEiVFBeS16LPzDctrQCK4B/s1600/bigbannerV2.png`
 which wget was unable to download properly.
I currently don't have the time to try to repro this, if no one has beaten me
by tomorrow I will try then.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget/-/issues/16#note_1779367370