wget-dev

Re: wget2 | Add --bind-interface (#430)

From: Suhas K S
Subject: Re: wget2 | Add --bind-interface (#430)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 18:19:21 +0000

Suhas K S commented:

I'm facing some problems with passing the variable related to the option
(config.bind_address) from the function try_connection() in wget.c to the
function wget_http_open() in libwget/http.c. I tried to add a variable to the
wget_http_connection struct in libwget/http.h in order to achieve this but
because of the fact that the wget_http_open() function receives a pointer to
the struct as a parameter and then allocates memory for it within the function
itself, this approach would not work. I would like some help on how to go about
solving this problem.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/430#note_255356212