wget-dev

Re: wget2 | WIP: OpenSSL: OCSP support (!460)

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: Re: wget2 | WIP: OpenSSL: OCSP support (!460)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 16:18:05 +0000

Tim Rühsen commented:

:thumbsup:

Do we really need `WITH_OCSP` ? We only check for `gnutls/ocsp.h` because in
very old GnuTLS versions (2.12 ?) there was no `ocsp.h` file. IMO we should
drop that check and assume a recent enough version of GnuTLS. Are there similar
issues with OpenSSL ? If not let's drop all that `WITH_OCSP` stuff (that means
dropping one commit completely).

The key component in the MR seems to be the `serverAuth` flag in the test
certs. That's cool you found that out !

Please split the last commit into two, "adding docs" and "removing _".

And last, we want GNU style commit messages ;-)

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/460#note_254065711