wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | openssl doesn't work on linux kernels before 4.11

From: Ander Juaristi
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | openssl doesn't work on linux kernels before 4.11 (aka kernels without TCP_FASTOPEN_CONNECT) (#472)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 21:59:56 +0000

Ander Juaristi commented:

Yes, thanks. We talked about this off-list. There is missing stuff in the
OpenSSL backend and this is one of them. I've written some code for this and so
far what I'm seeing is that it's harder to do it in OpenSSL than in GnuTLS. But
definitely doable.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/472#note_217054068