wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] GSoC

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] GSoC
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:59:03 +0100

Hi,

What would you like to know about the projects? Have you taken a look at the
main GSoC page[1] and the FAQs[2]?

The source for GNU Wget2 is on the same Gitlab repo where you found the Wiki.

[1]: https://gitlab.com/darnir/wget2/wikis/wget-gsoc
[2]:
https://gitlab.com/darnir/wget2/wikis/GSoC:%20Frequently%20Asked%20Questions

* Mostafa Saeed <address@hidden> [190310 17:21]: