wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Handle wide characters in download progress bar.

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Handle wide characters in download progress bar. (!407)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 10:31:14 +0000

This code isn't specific to the progress bar. Why not move it to `utils.c`?
Right now, we have no other reason to reuse this code, but we might in the
future. Or it could be exposed through the libwget API for clients to use as
well.

WDYT?

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/407#note_111775016