wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Implementation of -I/-X options (!383)

From: DalmeGNU
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Implementation of -I/-X options (!383)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 16:50:48 +0000

I've added wget_free() to freed the memory allocated for "path". I guess you
forgot to do that.

I've modified the behavior so that when -I and -X are given default is always
exclude. This is because I think that we should download only what is
"included" and also I saw wget1.x do it in this way.

Please take a look of the documentation, to see if it's enough or if it's clear
(my English sometimes it's a bit "buggy" :D )

Tell me if you want to add more tests or not

And also, in the include & exclude test I passed this args to wget2:

```
--exclude-directories=/firstdir --include-directories=/*,/*/pub -r -nH
```

But if we change the order (giving first --include-directories) it won't
download files at /firstdir/pub. This was what we decided to do (to give a
higher preference to the last given list), but we can read also the full array
and then give a higher preference to include-directories list. The added
documentation includes this original behavior, but we are still on time to
change it if necessary.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/383#note_95183197