wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] scripts under /benchmarks

From: G_Gold
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] scripts under /benchmarks
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018 16:45:42 -0400

Thank you,
After placing and building wget and curl alongside with wget2,
the benchmark.sh script exits w/o error.

I didn't notice any output, are the scripts intended to
run in background without output ? are they  supposed to use
gnuplot for the output ?

66 cat <<EOF | gnuplot
67        set terminal svg
68        set output "$1.svg"