wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Implementation of -I/-X options (!383)

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | WIP: Implementation of -I/-X options (!383)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 10:56:28 +0000

I rebased and added one commit to show how `in_directory_pattern_list()` should
be called, in my opinion.
It also checks files in excluded directories (HEAD request) for parseble
content, except when in combination with `--filter-urls` where we don't check
for files in excluded directories.

You should just add more test cases, also working test cases. With those you
define how everything should work... then amend the code until everything works.

I am still not convinced about "pub". "*/pub" works and seems more intuitive
for me.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/383#note_91184645