wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Can't authenticate via HTTP (#388)

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Can't authenticate via HTTP (#388)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 13:02:30 +0000

This doesn't seem to be an issue with the HTTP authentication mechanism.

Rather, it seems like the `--no-check-certificate` isn't doing its job and
hence is causing an error.
I don't currently have access to a site with a self-signed certificate. But I
guess, we should have one in the test suite. I'll try to take a look

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/388#note_82555078