wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Add "-p precedence over -np" test case (to fail)

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Add "-p precedence over -np" test case (to fail) (!372)
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 09:32:11 +0000

I already looked at the wget2 code - easy to fix. So we should leave the test
as is and I add a fix asap (currently busy at work).

What we could do is making a list of what *is really* a page requisite. I am
not sure that wget1 / wget2 are doing it 100% correctly.

---
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/merge_requests/372#note_71590768