vcgdotgnu-developers

[Vcgdotgnu-developers] Back online, status update : Modular Code, PNetC

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [Vcgdotgnu-developers] Back online, status update : Modular Code, PNetC dotgnu compile, introspector interface
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 05:06:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

It has been a while, but whatever.

Here is a quick status update :

1. The work on modularization by twlevo is coming along
      http://www.xs4all.nl/~twlevo/
He has a new modular VCG with a new GUI. This will be managed in the
vcgdotgnu repository in the future. He is also now coadmin, welcome!

2. The work on pnet is coming along , I am now able to compile the full
vcgdotgnu source with the pnetc and produce IL. Now I am working on the
Xwindows bindings.

3. The work on introspector is coming along,
I have a brand new rewrite of the introspector gcc rdf interface that
is very fast and flexible. It is able to emit vcg. I am workgin on
using it for processing the vcg sources themself for usage with dotgnu.
This is not done yet.

More to come,

mike

Feel free to chat at
irc://irc.freenode.net:#introspector or jabber me at
jabber://address@hidden  or jabber://address@hidden

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/