update

GNU C Library Reference Manuals

From: update
Subject: GNU C Library Reference Manuals
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:01:10 -0500

Thank you for pre-ordering one or both copies of:

* GNU C Library: Application Fundamentals
ISBN: ISBN 1-882114-22-1

* GNU C Library: System & Network Applications
ISBN: ISBN 1-882114-24-8

The books have finally been delivered from the printer and we will
begin shipping them out this week.  If you have moved since you placed
the order, please send us your new address.

All the staff here at GNU Press would like to express our thanks for
your patience while waiting for this book.  We hope it meets your
expectations.

For US domestic customers
-------------------------

Because of the weight of the books, we will be shipping US Domestic
packages via Media Mail.  Estimated delivery time is one week from
date of shipment.  The shipping charge is $4.75 for this mailing
service.

Two-day express mail service can be requested by sending email to
address@hidden  For this option, the shipping charge will be $12.30.

For non-US foreign customers
----------------------------

Packages will be shipped by the United States Government Post Office,
using Airmail Parcel Post service.  Estimated delivery time for this
level of shipping is 4 days to 2 weeks, depending upon which country
you are in.  Total shipping charges vary depending on which country
you are in.

Express Mail service, with 3-5 day delivery time, is available to 40
countries.  However, it is very expensive.  If you are interested in
requesting this higher level of mail service, please send email to
address@hidden  Make sure you specify which country you are in and the
name you used when you ordered the books.

Best Regards,

Lisa M. Goldstein           address@hidden
Managing Editor, GNU Press  www.gnupress.org
Business Manager,           Tel 617-542-5942
Free Software Foundation    Fax 617-542-2652