treebind

[Treebind] A new version is available with RDF and LDAP support

From: Eric van der Vlist
Subject: [Treebind] A new version is available with RDF and LDAP support
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:31:34 +0100

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that a new version of TreeBind is available.

This new release has been heavily refactored: most of the classes have
been totally rewritten.

The internal result is less classes and these classes are simpler and
easier to use.

The TreeBind data model has been extended to encompass more hierarchical
data models and it has been formalized as a Java interface
(http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/treebind/src/org/treebind/Property.java?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.1&root=treebind).

More important for TreeBind users, this new release adds support for RDF
and LDAP data models even though not all the binding paths from XML,
Java objects, RDF and LDAP are implemented yet.

I am using TreeBind for a number of my projects and have given the
priority to the features that I need for these projects.

If you need a feature that is not available yet, please use the bug
tracking system (https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=treebind) so
that I can prioritize new developments.

Eric van der Vlist
--