traverso-user

[Traverso-user] curve node at beginning, but not at the end?

From: reinhard
Subject: [Traverso-user] curve node at beginning, but not at the end?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:33:56 +0100

Hi,

just a question.

I've noticed that there is a curve node at the beginning of a clip, but not at
the end...
So, the problem is that I can't figure out how to change the last part of the
curve (assuming having added two additional nodes to this clip) from linear to
be cubical-spline-interpolated (I've tried an alternative fade out using
nodes) as usual, other than creating just another node and drag this one to
the end of the clip manually.

Is this an intended behavior or will there be a way to change this like "bend"
on fades?

greetings
reinhard