toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Want to on the top all night?

From: Acoustics J. Toadstool
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Want to on the top all night?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 01:18:40 -0400

Don't want to expose your private life? There is no need to go to your local
drug store! All medications you can find in US Drug stores! We have pills for
any disease: ED, Weight loss, Antibiotics etc. Instant shipping, perfect
support!
http://eadqs.hk

Make secure and confidential purchase. Nobody will know that you are using
medications. Buying at our store - the right choice you can make!