tof-general

Re: [Tof-general] Tof Login, Authentication loginform.ihtml

From: Someone
Subject: Re: [Tof-general] Tof Login, Authentication loginform.ihtml
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:26:40 +0200

>   Someone> Hi.  Must admit that it's a really nice program judging
>   Someone> from what i've seen.
>
> Thank you.
>
>   Someone> The only thing missing is the feature of adding pictures
>   Someone> that connects to several topics, a project wich is listed
>   Someone> in the TODO list =)
>
> It's almost done. The database structure already support it, so it's
> just a matter of user interface. Feel free to send some patches :-)

Sweeeeet!
Since im new to the list, I don't know, but i presume that you will make
announcements on the list when u do a new rls. =)

>   Someone> Anyhow...  i have a little P R O B L E M =)
>
>   Someone> i've configured everything (according to me) correctly.
>   Someone> Notice the three words within the () and we have probably
>   Someone> located the problem ,)
>
>   Someone> Thing is, I can not login!  tof/index.html gives me a
>   Someone> french page, wich i have pretty much figured out what it
>   Someone> says from the a href= tags... =)
>
> It's just a little introductory blabla for the users.
>
>   Someone> tof/photos.php gives me the sweet UI, with the login button
>   Someone> in the upper left corner.
>
>   Someone> tof/admin.php gives me a plain white page with the text "In
>   Someone> order to access the admin pages, your must login."
>
>   Someone> So, whats the problem then ? you might wonder...
>

>   Someone> PROBLEM:
>
>   Someone> when i try to login (tof/admin.php (and every other login
>   Someone> link) it just "refreshes the page". Only difference is that
>   Someone> it changes to url to: tof/admin.php?again=yes instead of
>   Someone> tof/admin.php.  This is pretty annoying, since i really
>   Someone> want to login.
>
> [...]
>

>   Someone> Please help, i really want to get this proggie working.
>
> This is strange.
>
> Which version of PHP are you using ? What's your php config ?
>
> I modified phplib's auth.inc, so if you are using the original file,
> it probably wont work as expected. Check PHP's include_path.

HA!
I KNEW there was something I forgot to include in the last mail ;).

Here comes the information which i think is the one you'r after:

OpenBSD 3.0     i386
PHP Version 4.2.1
        PHP configured with: ./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs'
'--with-config-file-path=/var/www/conf' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-bcmath'
'--enable-trans-sid' '--with-yp' '--with-pcre-regex' '--enable-ftp'
'--with-xml' '--with-openssl' '--with-zlib' '--enable-sysvsem'
'--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--enable-sockets'
'--disable-debug' '--without-curl' '--without-gdbm'
'--with-gettext=/usr/local/share' '--without-imap' '--without-ldap'
'--without-mcrypt' '--without-mhash' '--without-mm' '--without-recode'
'--without-snmp' '--without-gd' '--without-pdflib' '--enable-dbase'
'--disable-filepro' '--without-mysql' '--with-pgsql' '--without-iodbc'
'--prefix=/usr/local' '--sysconfdir=/etc'

PHPlib 7.4-pre1
Apache/1.3.19

(I've tried so much, own desperate hacks to get it work, so it might be so
that i have some slooze files in the dir aswell, but i've tried to reinstall
it so many times so...   anyhow:)

bash-2.05# pwd; ls
/var/www/htdocs/tof
Back.png            auth.inc            netscape.css        slooze.php
First.png           base.sql            photos.php          slooze_ct_sql.php
Forward.png         index.html          pics                slooze_local.php
Last.png            locale              picture.php         slooze_render.php
Up.png              login.css           remindpassword.php  style.css
admin.php           loginform.ihtml     session.inc         thumb.php
bash-2.05#

Anything more you might find of intrest ?

Best Regards.

J.