tof-general

Re: [Tof-general] Tof Login, Authentication loginform.ihtml

From: Laurent Martelli
Subject: Re: [Tof-general] Tof Login, Authentication loginform.ihtml
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 04:35:41 +0200

  Someone> Hi.  Must admit that it's a really nice program judging
  Someone> from what i've seen.

Thank you.

  Someone> The only thing missing is the feature of adding pictures
  Someone> that connects to several topics, a project wich is listed
  Someone> in the TODO list =)

It's almost done. The database structure already support it, so it's
just a matter of user interface. Feel free to send some patches :-)

  Someone> Anyhow...  i have a little P R O B L E M =)

  Someone> i've configured everything (according to me) correctly.
  Someone> Notice the three words within the () and we have probably
  Someone> located the problem ,)

  Someone> Thing is, I can not login!  tof/index.html gives me a
  Someone> french page, wich i have pretty much figured out what it
  Someone> says from the a href= tags... =)

It's just a little introductory blabla for the users.

  Someone> tof/photos.php gives me the sweet UI, with the login button
  Someone> in the upper left corner.

  Someone> tof/admin.php gives me a plain white page with the text "In
  Someone> order to access the admin pages, your must login."

  Someone> So, whats the problem then ? you might wonder...

  Someone> PROBLEM:

  Someone> when i try to login (tof/admin.php (and every other login
  Someone> link) it just "refreshes the page". Only difference is that
  Someone> it changes to url to: tof/admin.php?again=yes instead of
  Someone> tof/admin.php.  This is pretty annoying, since i really
  Someone> want to login.

[...]

  Someone> Please help, i really want to get this proggie working.

This is strange.

Which version of PHP are you using ? What's your php config ?

I modified phplib's auth.inc, so if you are using the original file,
it probably wont work as expected. Check PHP's include_path.

--
Laurent Martelli                        http://jac.aopsys.com/
address@hidden                    http://www.bearteam.org/~laurent/