tof-general

Re: [Tof-general] Installation & Configuration

From: Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy
Subject: Re: [Tof-general] Installation & Configuration
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:39:30 -0300

After much installation of dependencies in the evenings, and some hard work to
make
them configure, compile and 'work', I got PHP/Apache compiled with the necessary
support (I think....read on). It's been an 'enriching' experience :-) Apparently
ImageMagick 5.4 is also installed ok. I did not find how PHP4 compiles with
ImageMagick support becasue the --with-imagick keyword is apparenyly only
supported
by PHP3.

But my problem right now is that TOF connect to PostrgeSQL but further on in
slooze.php a funcion is missing. I looked around in PHPlib for it but did not
have
luck. This is the message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bindtextdomain() in
/home/photos/slooze.php
on line 95

This seems to be a PHP fucntion but I can't figure out what configure option
needs to
be set to include this function. Can you clear this up for me?

Miguel