tof-general

Re: [Tof-general] Installation & Configuration

From: Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy
Subject: Re: [Tof-general] Installation & Configuration
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 00:15:16 -0300

I did all that and more. The way I have my Apache/PHP installation set up is
that the
PHPUtil prepend.php3 file is prepended to all the PHP programs (set in
php.ini). So
what i had to do is to emove all the 'require' commands for all the 'inc' files
in
slooze_local.php. After I did that it worked! Except for one little problem. I
found
out that my PHP installation does not have PostgreSQL support built in
(pg_connect()
error as an undefined function). I can't remember if I compiled PHP and left
that out
or if I installed an rpm (it was quite a while ago). So I'll have to take a few
days
to update my PHP.

Do you know of any other way to make thumbnails apart from Image Magick? I have
the
feeling it's complicated to install because of a lot of dependencies with
graphic
systems that I probably don't have on this server. In fact this is one of the
reasons
I decided to skip Photoarch.

Miguel