tof-general

[Tof-general] Installation & Configuration

From: Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy
Subject: [Tof-general] Installation & Configuration
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 19:39:41 -0200

After installing PostgreSQL and PHPLIB I ran into problems. PostreSQL is
apparently ok because the database I created is there and the tables
that PHPLIB needs are also there. PHPLIB is theoretically working
because I get the correct results from the index.php3 and showoff.php3
pages (using the MySql example).

But, after installing TOF (1.3.2) and making the changes to
slooze_local.php I get this error when accessing the photos.php page

"Cannot redeclare class db_sql in /home/httpd/phplib/db_pgsql.inc line
12"

This looks like a PHPLIB problem but I'm stuck with it.

By looking through the source I have the impression that thumbnails have
to be generated outside of TOF. Is this so?