tern-discuss

[tern] Macrame.pm work in progress

From: David Nicol
Subject: [tern] Macrame.pm work in progress
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:21:15 -0500

comments and assistance?

The next step is to throw out previous pointers or get a deepcopy working with
previous pointers -- that's where I stopped last -- also there is the issue of
since I'm tracking source code line numbers accurately, if something is from
a macro replacement, does it get a backtrace of what macros replaced it, in the
file slot of the #line statements?  I think yes, but I do not know
what that should
look like.

Ideas?

--
"It is not possible to make a mistake." (customary greeting given by
Bokononists when meeting a shy person)