system-hackers-announce

Re: [system-hackers-announce] Danny Clark resigned from FSF

From: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
Subject: Re: [system-hackers-announce] Danny Clark resigned from FSF
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:45:25 +0000

Daniel Clark wrote:
Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Hi,

Peter Olson tells me: "Danny resigned his position as sysadmin at FSF
to explore other opportunities to support free software."

This is true, however for the next few weeks I will mostly be wrapping
up loose ends with the FSF and some external free software projects.

Hi,

Just a minor public declaration.

On behalf of those who are associated with gNewSense we are really grateful for all the hard work Danny has done.

Regards,
Paul O'Malley