style-guide-discuss

[Style Guide] Revel in Just imagine how wonderful your life would become

From: Saul
Subject: [Style Guide] Revel in Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with a bigger size and increased duration.
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:35:05 +0500

The newest
 You don't need to spend huge money on luxury items - it all will be worthless
without decent physical equipment. Up to 3-4 inches of extra length and more
pleasure in bed in just a few days!

 She will never leave you because of the supernatural intimate size you got.
Your girl can already start fantasizing about the huge you come and please her
like never before. See our shop: http://fiolerpo.com/i/xl2/
Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels!

 The AE86's factory design makes it difficult to stabilize and reinforce the
shock towers and rear We filled her voicemail and played a lot of phone tag
and, dagnabit, she almost got away from us When the motor reached higher engine
speeds, a VTEC solenoid sent hydraulic pressure to locking pins that connect
all three cam followers I thought she had such a beautiful body, and I wondered
why she had to take her clothes off This technology allowed the four-valve head
to operate with just two valves per cylinder for fuel  I can guarantee those
factory bushings are worn-out and pretty much useless